YC

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A month after my operation

Yesterday marks the first month after my operation. My recovery has been going really well and I finally decided that I was ready to give my body a semi-decent workout. The rest of my body has been screaming for some exercise but the right side of my abdomen has been telling them to give it a break.

So finally, I went for my first jog after a lay-off of more than a month. It was more of a lumber actually since I was doing it at such a slow pace. What I usually cover in 20 minutes, I took 35 to 40. My legs are aching some this morning so it was a good workout! The only unusual thing was this weird feeling of having a really small water balloon bouncing up and down on my right when I jogged; the scar tissue probably.

Technorati tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home