YC

Saturday, April 16, 2005

BBC editor blog

bbcblog
BBC Editor Blog,
originally uploaded by yckoh.
I thought I'd do a little investigating after reading about Mr Brown's interview with BBC. Unfortunately, BBC has not put anything up yet, but I found this little gem - their editor, Pete Clifton, blogs.

It's more "company-related" if you know what I mean. Wish they would put an RSS feed in the page instead of making readers jump through hoops to locate the right feed. But even as I speak, his blog isn't in their official list of newsfeeds yet. What? You mean Pete hasn't sought approval from his webmasters yet? For shame!
Technorati tag:

2 Comments:

  • Enjoyed your piece. We shouldn't be calling this a blog yet! I'm hoping we can improve the presentation and introduce an RSS feed later in the year. For now, we are hampered slightly by what our production system will allow. All the best, Pete

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/27/2005 7:03 PM  

  • Hi Pete,

    Thank you for your comment. I'm looking forward to your blog when it's up and running!

    Cheers!
    YC

    By Blogger YC, at 4/27/2005 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home