YC

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sexyblogger - Problem with flickr's tag

In my bid to diffuse the trauma caused by viewing some of the "I'm too sexy for my blog" pictures posted thanks to Mr Brown, I added these two pups that are easier on the eyes. I've even tagged them "sexyblogger" on flickr!



Somehow, they're not showing up on flickr's official sexyblogger tag. And I'm not the only one with this problem. Sheena and Mandrake are facing the same difficulties too. Anyone knows what's causing this hiccup? Backend integration problem as a result of the Yahoo acquisition?

Technorati tag:

2 Comments:

  • they've been having some db problems lately, granted. but i don't think they're joining the yahoo farm? anyway you can join the sexybloggers flickr group to ensure your photos are seen. i'm not sure the dogs will be welcome though.

    By Blogger brandon, at 3/29/2005 2:18 AM  

  • Thanks Brandon. It finally showed up on the flickr tag.

    I would think they (Yahoo and flickr) would've started some integration i.e. with Yahoo 360. But that's not going to happen until later!

    I'll take a raincheck on joining the group. But surely they don't discriminate against cute-looking canines!

    Cheers!

    By Blogger YC, at 3/31/2005 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home